Friday, September 25, 2009

Why The Rush To The Alter?

Check it out here

I found this story at CNN. How about another Hollywood wedding that has happened within a month. That is just what this is about. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom are going to be married this Sunday after they met only one month ago at a party they both attended. Some say that the wedding is just being planned so that it can be aired on the reality TV show "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." This will boost the shows ratings. Another source said that Khloe just knows what she wants and these two started talking about marriage early into their relationship. Anyway, the wedding will be held this Sunday in L.A. and the camera crew will be there.

Another celebrity wedding. My thoughts about this is how long will this one last. I mean come on, there is a certain line you have to draw. Maybe I am wrong and these two are in love. I highly doubt it though.

I don't like it when celebrities get picked on because they live their lives just like we do, but it seems like this wedding is just for publicity. Why are they taping it for the show and why did it have to happen so soon? I would have to agree with one of the sources in the article in saying that it seems like they just want to boost the ratings for their reality show. I wish that people these days would see marriage as it is supposed to be. To love each other till death do us part. Divorce just seems to be too easy of an out now. If these two are indeed in love like they say they are, then I wish them the best. If not, it makes me sick to see that they are abusing marriage this way. I guess we will just have to find out in the future what this couple is all about.

I stand firm in believing that marriage is supposed to be forever. There are always going to be tough times, but that is what the vows say when you repeat them at your wedding. Again, I hope the best for this couple and maybe they can prove me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment