Friday, March 12, 2010

Well I am so excited about the gift that Ms Chism gave us, but I am not so exxcited about posting my entire blog on an iPhone. I am completely serious. I am sitting at buffalo wild wings with my husband and doing homework. The downside of this is how hard it is to type 500 words on the smallest keyboard ever. It is very distracting and taking up a lot more time. The upside is that I am getting it done and it is helping me to realize the importAnce of not waiting until the last minute. Which leads me to my next topic of getting blogs done before Friday from now on.

I have not been good at getting these blogs done until the last minute on Friday. It wasn't that big of an issue for me because my
mind set was if I don't get it done it won't matter. Well now it does since there is an incentive, and trust me I do not want to do the last research paper. I would rather have extra time to study for tests that are harder for me.

I will definitely post my blogs before I have to post them with the iPhone. Let's talk about the iPhone for a while. When my husband first Asked I'd I wanted one, I told him no. Now that he has one I wish that I would have said yes. It has been a good investment. We have been able to find restauraunts when we were out of town. We have been able to get directions when we were lost. It is also nice to keep the kids occupied while waiting. They love to play the games. I have to admit that I catch myself playing the games as well. Most importantly, I have been able to post a blog when I thought there was no hope.

Take my advice, Holly is not kidding when she says to get things done ahead of time and give yourself a break. I am taking her suggestions and I hope that you do the same. Thank you Holly Chism for the great gift, and let's get these blogs rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment